Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I Had A Godly Father And Dad!!

Thanks Lord for being there for me! How can I say thanks Lord God for the things You have done for me? I will take the cup of salvation and call upon the Name of God. Jesus is the Name above all Names, Beautiful Savior, Glorious Lord, Immanuel, God is with us. When I gave my heart to Christ I knew I'd be accused of being a goody-two-shoes but I determined I'd belong to God no matter what, believe God and His Kingdom, I'd seek even as a lad in Grade School with all my heart.
A Click Away From A Great Church Sermon Podcast!
It says in Hebrews, "without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins."
All it takes is a prayer to God and a commitment to Christ can be made to be saved, admitting that you're a sinner, a falling short (of God's glory,) sinner, and confessing God's Redemptive Love, one accepts Christ as individual Savior and Lord from sin. You then follow Him abiding in Him, repenting, bearing fruit, then being a witness for Him after waiting on the Spirit. You reach for the Sceptor which is His, (His Righteousness, His Signet Ring.)
Love God and let Him know that you love Him and tell everyone you know, proclaiming "RELEASE," that "you're free! of this world: of the lust of the eyes, of lust of the flesh, and of the pride of life," because of what Christ has Done. You're not in it for a problem-free life but in a crucified consecration you belong to Jesus more, and more, and you now love God, & hate sin. Have that encounter with Jesus in God. Jesus said, "No man can come to Me unless the Father draw him." Jesus draws all men to Himself as He is lifted high. As born again then we're hungry to do the next right thing. This is background. You get a new heart and newness of life.
Jesus is that Davidic Covenant Keeper, Messiah. He fulfilled the Law by actually keeping it thoroughly by perfect love and obedience. He went beyond obeying to pleasing also Father God. He loved God and His fellow man perfectly. He is therefore able to save all that come unto God by Him seeing He ever lives to make intercession for them. He lives by the power of an indestructible life after His Resurrection. Sin's wage is death but death could not keep Him. (I wonder why, hint hint.)
"Trust him. And when you have done that, you are living the life of grace. No matter what happens to you in the course of that trusting — no matter how many waverings you may have, no matter how many suspicions that you have bought a poke with no pig in it, no matter how much heaviness and sadness your lapses, vices, indispositions, and bratty whining may cause you — you simply believe that Somebody Else,by his death and resurrection, has made it all right, and you just say thank you and shut up." - Robert Capon
Heaven is where God will wipe away all tears from our eyes and God through John goes on to say, "There will be no death, nor crying, nor any pain." "Behold," "I make all things new." "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end." "I will lead him who is thirsty to living fountains of water." Amen.
Live for Him. Rest your entire weight of self on Him in committment to preserve for that Day of His return. Happy Fathers day!!!! Dave
I'd try to not let my left hand know what my right is doing as Christ said about giving but living it commending my conscience to God and every man's conscience as He gave me ability in expressing the Life from God within giving my life for His service I would do. Being bondslaves to Christ and knowing God at an early age, I tried to tell others about finding Christ inside and what that meant: what He did for me. I heard and felt abuse from Jews and Catholics alike but I looked for common ground, stayed the course, and remembered it's important to talk to God about someone before I talked to someone about God. I wanted to be a disciple of Jesus' in truth not just an outward Christian. I knew God's move and if I got out of the way He could accomplish. I learned the Bible well and was taught all about the characters therein and the story of Redemption: I put my life upon the Rock. I'd be building a good foundation against the storms of life to come. And it has been so.
Righteousness is what I long for. Righteousness is what I need (God's.) Stuff can take a back seat to His Frontseat. Things and possessions just get in the way. Renouncing all for Christ's service even as a child I wanted to tell others what I found in knowing God and it wasn't always easy. My godly parents took me to Church every Sunday Wednesday, and Friday. Twice on Sunday. And I went forward often to the altar to pray. I received there counsel of the Lord: be devoted in heart, soul, mind, and strength with tongue, and count the cost, renounce, and follow Christ. I needed God and I was not a good sinner and I wanted to live for Christ determined.
By grace I've been saved, a certain salvation, and my anchor goes/enters within the veil, holds in me, and that by faith, not of myself nor of any good work or works, I'm saved, lest any boast. It's not about me but what Christ has done in His Finished Work because of Who He is.
Almighty God Most Holy Lord, glorious Almighty God: He is El Elyon (Most High God.) I read tracts or little synopsises of the Gospel and I began to see the plan of God better as a kid. It Seems like we won't soon forget that overdraft of God's Protection (the Cross and what it stands for,) if we do that separating from sin starting as a child which is Divinely important. We need to keep in our minds eye that Price for which we were bought and paid for and emotions will follow we being active and alert in Him: re: our love for God white hot fervent & foremost because this world would try to take that away, re: first love for Christ . We're just pilgrims here, God's peculiar people.
This world has an enemy, the devil and, satan is his other name. He's the prince and power of the air. Martin Luther, it's said, woke from sleep one night and saw Satan at his bed at the feet and quotedly said, "oh, it's you," and went back to sleep. Don't give attention to him nor treat him with disdain but with a healthy respect like a hot stove.
Ephesians says, "Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might." "Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Put on the Helmet, Sword, Shield, Belt, Shoes, Breastplate, and Prayer always with all supplication for all saints as that armor of God. We'll reap a harvest if we don't quit or get nervous nor weary in well doing, army. May you see the Savior' Blood applied to your life and find your favor in grace from God, happiness and joy in belonging to Him if you haven't done so already! Amen.

No comments: