Friday, August 15, 2008

My Latest Testimony: To Hope In God Is Priority

My Latest TestimonyAug 15, 2008 9:00 PMCategory: Faith
In Christ we want to know more of the Father through revelation of the Son in the Holy Spirit. Scripture reveals Christ within as we read of the Gentle Savior and make the heart connection to commit and abandon all to follow this Risen Christ Jesus. Having confessed we are sinners and having been saved by grace thereafter we worship God giving all the glory to Him. Kingdom of God principles Jesus taught in the Parables give us cause to reflect and apply to our lives. By a new and living way we draw near to God through the Blood of Christ in the New Covenant. His Body was Riven for us that we might be made whole.
Have you met this Friend in person? There is a song called, "I am the Friend of God,... He calls me Friend!!!!" ...It goes, "Who am I that You are thinking of Me, that you love me..." I'm sorry excuse me folks, but I get emotionally stirred when I think in awe how God can be my friend. And He is, for I'm born from above. In heaven I will never think a wrong thought and I'll be able to walk through walls and be completely free of this body's limits. Scientists say we will use less than 10% of our minds in this earthly life but think how it will be then when God gives us minds that will work/function 100%! Light travels at 186,000 miles/hour and we might move then at the speed of thought instead that fast from one end of the universe to the other in the service of God! If distances that great are measured in years, light travels at its speed, God made quite a wonder for us in this planet's preservation considering how neglected we are from the violent forces of stars forming and destroying themselves in other galaxies and the countless uninhabitable environments foreign to us. God gave us life and counts on us to be reborn to an Abundant Life in His Son, the King of Kings, Christ Jesus. "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God, a bulwark never failing, He our helper amidst..."
Dave Candel :-)
Bethel Assembly Of God Church<-link to click

HOPE IN GOD IS A CONFIDENT ANTICIPATION/EXPECTATIONAug 14, 2008 10:36 AMCategory: Faith
IN GOD YOU WORSHIP THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD. HIS JOY GIVES CONFIDENT EXPECTATION! HOPE IS AN EXPRESSION OF GOD'S CHARACTER AND NATURE THROUGH HIS ACTIONS; OURS THROUGH ANTICIPATION & EXPECTATION. Psalms 9:18 For the needy will not always be forgotten, Nor the hope of the afflicted perish forever.
The following and afore are all scriptures in Psalms, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes with the word "hope" in them for you (Romans 8:31; Hebrews 6:16-18 are for your building up.) God is saying when we are without hope, "I am the Resurection and the Life," and sad, 'I want to pump you up.'
Psalms 31:24 Be strong, and let your heart take courage, All you who hope in the LORD.
Psalms 33:17 A horse is a false hope for victory; Nor does it deliver anyone by its great strength.
Psalms 33:18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope for His lovingkindness,
Psalms 38:15 For I hope in Thee, O LORD; Thou wilt answer, O Lord my God.
Psalms 39:7 ¶ "And now, Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in Thee.
Psalms 42:5 Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him For the help of His presence.
Psalms 42:11 Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance, and my God.
Psalms 43:5 Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why are you disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him, The help of my countenance, and my God.
Psalms 62:5 My soul, wait in silence for God only, For my hope is from Him.
Psalms 62:10 Do not trust in oppression, And do not vainly hope in robbery; If riches increase, do not set your heart upon them.
Psalms 71:5 For Thou art my hope; O Lord GOD, Thou art my confidence from my youth.
Psalms 71:14 ¶ But as for me, I will hope continually, And will praise Thee yet more and more.
Psalms 119:49 ¶ Remember the word to Thy servant, In which Thou hast made me hope.
Psalms 119:116 ¶ Sustain me according to Thy word, that I may live; And do not let me be ashamed of my hope.
Psalms 119:166 ¶ I hope for Thy salvation, O LORD, And do Thy commandments.
Psalms 130:5 ¶ I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, And in His word do I hope.
Psalms 130:7 O Israel, hope in the LORD; For with the LORD there is lovingkindness, And with Him is abundant redemption.
Psalms 131:3 O Israel, hope in the LORD From this time forth and forever.
Psalms 146:5 ¶ How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, Whose hope is in the LORD his God;
Proverbs 10:28 The hope of the righteous is gladness, But the expectation of the wicked perishes.
Proverbs 11:7 ¶ When a wicked man dies, his expectation will perish, And the hope of strong men perishes.
Proverbs 13:12 ¶ Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But desire fulfilled is a tree of life.
Proverbs 19:18 ¶ Discipline your son while there is hope, And do not desire his death.
Proverbs 23:18 Surely there is a future, And your hope will not be cut off.
Proverbs 24:14 Know that wisdom is thus for your soul; If you find it, then there will be a future, And your hope will not be cut off.
Proverbs 26:12 ¶ Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.
Proverbs 29:20 ¶ Do you see a man who is hasty in his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him.
Ecclesiastes 9:4 ¶ For whoever is joined with all the living, there is hope; surely a live dog is better than a dead lion.
THE GOD OF HOPE GIVE YOU ALL JOY AND HOPE IN BELIEVING, THAT YOU MAY ABOUND IN HOPE BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!! ROMANS 15:13

No comments: